Tradie Digital offers a no-fluff, no-strings-attached tradie website audit that gives you an honest insight into how well your website represents your trades business in the eyes of your customers.
Did you know…?
- It takes about 0.05 seconds for visitors to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they like what they see and want to know more.
- Got past the 0.05 seconds doom? Here’s your next hurdle: 38% of people will stop looking at your website if the content or layout are unattractive. Also, 75% of consumers make judgements on your tradie credibility based on the design of your website.
- So, your site looks good on a laptop? How about on a mobile phone or tablet? According to Google, 61% of users are unlikely to return to your website if they had trouble accessing it and 40% visit a competitor’s website instead.
- Overall, 88% of visitors are less likely to return to your website after a bad experience.
Not sure if your website falls into any of the above categories?
Let us take a look and we’ll tell you!
How does the tradie website audit work?
- We kick things off with a brief questionnaire where you tell us about your trades business goals, your main competitors, where you operate and your current website. We also ask about your marketing budget to ensure we recommend actions that are easily implemented with the money you have available to spend.
- Then, we’ll go ahead and do the tradie website audit. We will specifically look for opportunities to increase the amount of business you get from your website.
- The audit is recorded as a video to make it easy to follow our thought process and quickly see on screen where we recommend to make improvements.
- The audit is yours to keep forever. You can use it to enlist our help, the help of another agency, your best mate or implement the recommendations yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to wait for my audit?
Due to every audit being done by an actual person (not a computer), it can take up to 3 working days to receive your video.
What do you look at in your audits?
Every website audit is being done with two hats on: First, that of a potential customer and second, that of an experienced digital marketer. The ultimate goal of a website is to generate income; it’s a sales tool. So, with this in mind, we talk you through what your website does well and what you can improve to increase your chances of getting more customers that are ready to book you for their next job.
We also take a brief look at your Facebook & Instagram accounts and your Google My Business listing since they’re an integral part of your online presence. Customers do check those out, so we make sure to point out any improvements you can make there to ensure your trades business is well-represented in your local market.
Do you need access to my website or my website’s analytics?
No, we don’t need access to your website or analytics to complete the website audit for you.
Do I have to use your services?
Absolutely not. You’re not obligated to use any of our services. Your tradie website audit video belongs to you and you can decide what you’d like to do with the recommendations we give you. We are here to help if you need us. But we’re equally as happy for you to get help elsewhere if that’s what you prefer.
Need to talk to us? Call us on 020 4079 7969