We love digital marketing because we love seeing people succeed.
Tradie Digital is a boutique digital marketing agency built around the idea of creating solutions for our trades clients that truly make a difference. Combine that concept with our extensive digital marketing and business experience, and you’ll get excellent customer service and online marketing results.
The glue that holds the digital marketing agency together is Katalin Csengo. She lights up when you ask her about anything to do with marketing a local business online and analyses website stats or Google Ads metrics for fun on a Sunday afternoon. She’s naturally inquisitive and approaches every challenge with a growth mindset, which is her not-so-secret weapon to making every client project a success.
She has over 20 years of professional experience, gathered in a large variety of settings — from working for the long-standing Royal florist in London and acclaimed German ad agency Jung von Matt, running her own digital agency for online entrepreneurs, working at Fonterra on a variety of digital and community projects, becoming a mother to founding a startup.
No matter the setting, one thing is clear: To be successful, every business needs to have a clear (digital) marketing strategy that is backed by solid sales and customer service processes, and the tools to make the execution a breeze.
Tradie Digital is a good fit for your trades business if:
- You want to partner with a Kiwi digital marketing agency that truly cares about you and your business;
- You like to work with an agency who’s proactive in how they communicate and solve problems;
- You want to feel assured that you know exactly what your digital marketing agency is working on and what results they’re getting for you;
- You’re looking to work with a team that you can fully trust with your digital marketing assets;
- You’re tired of being sold digital marketing services that ended up producing very little ROI;
- You want to get straight-up digital marketing advice that takes into consideration your current needs, circumstances and budget;
- You want to feel valued and empowered, and don’t want to be held prisoner by a bespoke solution that cannot easily be migrated or managed by you, your team or another agency;
- You like straightforward pricing, transparency and a personal touch in all your agency interactions.
We’re not right for you if:
- You believe that creating a website and never touching it again is going to generate leads for your business;
- You think that you’ll rank first in Google without consistently investing in SEO and creating quality website content;
- You put the cost of the service before considering the results your investment will produce for your trades business;
- You don’t have clear goals for your business and struggle to define your services or target market;
- You’re not ready to commit to a long-term digital marketing strategy to elevate your trades business to the next level.
Meet the rest of the team
When you work with Tradie Digital, you’ll mostly interact with Katalin. She’s the person you want to have on speed dial for all your digital marketing questions.
We work with a small number of independent contractors when a project needs more nerd-power than we have available. From graphic design, copywriting to advanced web development, we know that everyone benefits from working with someone operating in their zone of genius. So we’ve teamed up with a few of those people to ensure that all of our projects get the best.
The fur office assistants
Since 2012, both Electra and Duke have been around to help create solutions for all sorts of interesting problems. They’re the goofs around here who make light of any situation by instigating play, demanding snacks and napping whenever the mood strikes them.
Want to chat? We do too!
Whether you have the project details ready to go or you’re juggling a few questions and can’t make sense of them, we want to help. That might mean we create a custom digital marketing quote, send you a referral, or we have a 15 minute call to decide what’s next for your trades business.